Make their day - A Day Out With Thomas!
Thomas The Tank Engine will be at Queenscliff all day, for unlimited rides in those Troublesome Trucks.
Oliver will take everyone on a scenic 45-minute trip from Queenscliff to Lakers Siding and return – trains depart at 10.30am, 11.30am, 12.30pm, 1.30pm and 2.30pm
April’s guest attraction will be the Twirling Tea Cups in honour of Lady Hatt!
**NEW IN 2020***
All ticket holders will have the chance to win our event ‘door’ prize
Children can visit the Tattoo Station to have a Thomas Tattoo (stick-on) applied.
Tickets are inclusive of the above along with:
· Children’s Jumping Castle, Activity Play Centre and Maze
· Visit the Thomas Movie and Story Room in the activity hall
· Find Henry and climb up to his Drivers Cab to blow his whistle!
· ‘Spot the Engine’ and ‘Thomas Colour-in’ competitions
· Every child receives a Junior Engineer Certificate!
· Photo opportunities galore and more!
Also available on event days
Our station kiosk has Thomas merchandise, souvenir, snacks, hot/cold drinks and ice-creams
BBQ by the Clifton Springs Lions Club